m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a NetSuite Consultant to join our team. We offer a range of benefits including Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension, Voluntary Benefits.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate dependent on experience.
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will be required to demonstrate strong knowledge of NetSuite and planning capabilities. Responsibilities include the full project life cycle of NetSuite R2R, P2P, O2C, SRP including configuration, training, Workflows, Customisation and SuiteScript.
Other duties include:
- Analysing the clients’ business, enabling you to understand and identify efficient ways NetSuite will add value to their business
- Planning and executing the implementation of NetSuite, providing regular progress updates to the client.
- Assisting with project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation
- Inspiring and guiding new and existing clients on the integration and use of NetSuite.
- Providing on-going support to businesses once the system roll out has been completed
The successful candidate will have previous experience of NetSuite and various integration tools. Additionally, experience in training clients, as well as the ability to communicate at all levels would be desirable. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also imperative.
To apply for the vacancy, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com