m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Partner Manager in our team. We offer a range of benefits including Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension, and Voluntary Benefits.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate dependent on experience.
As a Partner Manager you will manage third party relationships between m-hance and its chosen technology partners and solution providers. In particular, management of the relationship with the key technology partners of Microsoft and NetSuite, but also a number of providers of applications & services aligned to these technologies.
Duties will include:
- Work to build and maintain existing relationships with key contacts at Microsoft
- Demonstrate continued understanding of the Microsoft product landscape as it continues to develop in particular Dynamics 365 for Financials, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc. also including Azure and BI.
- Attend Microsoft events and promote messaging back into m-hance. Frequent attendance at key Microsoft locations such as TVP and Paddington will be required.
- Work with Microsoft to develop m-hance business plan each Microsoft fiscal year. Reporting back each quarter on progress.
- Establish partnerships through the Microsoft ecosystem that enhances m-hance Dynamics product offerings.
- Work with Senior Management Team to understand business impact and shape planning
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to ensure that they leverage all appropriate Microsoft Marketing messaging
- Work with pre-sales / sales to ensure that they are leveraging full Microsoft support for customer demonstrations.
- Coordination of NetSuite quarterly meetings and appropriate liaison with NetSuite Partner Manager.
- Establish and maintain key SuiteApp partnerships with key partners to support HighCloud Solutions.
The successful candidate will be at Graduate level or equivalent experience, with the ability to work off their own initiative, manage their own workload and prioritise. You will have previous experience of relationship management within the Software / Tech Sector. Along with experience of working across a business with the ability to communicate at Senior Executive / Board level.
It is essential you have an understanding of software licensing preferably Microsoft and knowledge of the Microsoft Business Applications e.g. Dynamics 365 and Office 365 and an understanding of SaaS models e.g. NetSuite Cloud ERP.
It is essential for this role that you are able to travel frequently and work away from home when customer or business needs dictate.
To apply for the vacancy, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org