2016 Super League Champions, Wigan Warriors RLFC wanted to improve the way they engage with supporters and achieve better integration with third-party systems. So they turned to m-hance to see how we could help.
- Wigan Warriors’ Sport 365 CRM package integrates with Ticketmaster, Fortress Access Control, as well as their hospitality and retailsystems to provide a single view of every supporter
- m-hance discovered several issues with Wigan Warriors’ Ticketmaster database during the implementation phase and rectified this on the customer’s behalf
- Wigan Warriors now benefit from a cleansed and de-duplicated Ticketmaster database contained within CRM
- CRM Dashboards provide the Wigan Warriors’ management team with immediate answers to all of their questions in a visual way, all from a single screen
- Wigan Warriors have around 9000 season ticket holders but could only see the details of around 5500. That’s because their previous software solution only captured the details of the person who bought the tickets, not the individual ticket holders themselves
- This challenge extended to both season ticket holders and retail purchases
- Wigan Warriors were also seeking better integration between CRM and their other systems, for example ticketing and access control
- After consulting with m-hance, Wigan Warriors chose to implement Sport 365 CRM based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
“Sport 365 integrates with our other systems, things are much better now than they were with our previous CRM system.
Simon Collinson, Marketing Director, Wigan Warriors