Modern financial management for the modern SME, Dynamics 365 for Financials offers mobile-first business performance insight and functionality.
Dynamics 365 for Financials simplifies the way you analyse and manage your company’s performance. The cloud-based service consolidates all of your business systems into one, connected application, so you and your entire team have access to real-time data for better decision making. Dynamics 365 behaves like your Office 365 apps, and processes like creating professional sales quotes can be achieved without leaving Outlook.
Dynamics 365 for Financials gives you complete control and vision of your financial performance from setting up and modifying GL codes, scheduling and budgeting through to real-time bank and credit card feeds.
• As payments come into your business, Dynamics 365 for Financials automatically updates customer records, reconciles accounts and marks invoices as paid.
• Receive automatic notifications to avoid overdue payments or early payment discount eligibility.
• Quickly and efficiently categorise and analyse entries with tags.
Super quick item search capabilities to track down product availability, substitutes and relevant purchases.
• Centralise every detail of your inventory regardless of its physical location.
• Automatically offer substitute items when preferred items are unavailable.
• Manage customer refunds and sales credits.
Posting sales in Dynamics 365 for Financials couldn’t be simpler. Even with customer rates and partner discounts, the cycle can be viewed, automated and optimised.
• Generate invoices and post sales without leaving your Outlook email.
• Track and monitor every interaction in each customer’s individual sales journey.
• Quickly recall special pricing structures and discount offers.
Eradicate all uncertainty from supplier and vendor product catalogues with Universal Product Codes that cross reference discount agreements. No duplication. Just Dynamics 365 for Financials.
• Allow automatic workflows to speed up the process and reduce the likelihood of human error.
• Streamline all of the purchase administration from invoice creation through to tracking accounts payable.
• Improve vendor relationship by sharing information about your pricing, product plans and payment methods.
Dynamics 365 for Financials unifies all teams involved with estimating, scheduling, costing and managing customer projects with dashboards that give senior management full, real-time visibility.
• Reduce project overspend with job-level budget monitoring and management.
• Get clear insights into resource utilisation for accurate profitability reports.
• Advanced costing and reporting functionality accurately captures complex jobs.
Make decisions based on accurate, real-time comprehensive business performance insights with Dynamics 365 for Financials. Easily interpret business-wide financial management data using integrated applications like Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Cortana Intelligence.
• Tracking department KPI’s is easy with personalised general ledger data reports.
• Use Cortana Intelligence to accurately forecast future cash flow.
• Visualise your business performance metrics in real time with built in Power BI dashboards.
Dynamics 365 for Financials goes beyond standard SMB ERP functionality and offers multiple currency and document reporting capabilities as well as add-in applications in AppSource.LEARN MORE
Our guided tour of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials is for business leaders wanting to get a look and feel of the software that will digitally transform the organisation.
Complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange a tour with a software expert with industry experience within your sector.
Use your free session to:
• discover the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality
• see how it integrates with Office 365, Power BI and Cortana Intelligence
• test the features relevant for your business/industry
• ask any questions