m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics Business Central Consultant to join our team. We offer a range of benefits including Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension, Voluntary Benefits.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate depending on experience.
The position will require strong planning and implementation knowledge of Dynamics BC. Responsibilities include the full project life cycle of Dynamics BC financial / Distribution modules suite including setup and configuration, training, data conversions, upgrades and service pack installation, and custom report writing. Duties will include:
- Analysing the clients business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, and identify efficient ways Dynamics BC will add value to their business
- Planning and executing the implementation of Dynamics BC, providing regular progress updates to the client.
- Assist with project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing clients on the integration and use of Dynamics BC.
- Provide on-going support to businesses once the system rollout has been completed
The successful candidate will have knowledge of Business Central, various integration tools and reporting tools. Additionally, experience and the ability to training others, and good presentation skills. They should have the ability to communicate at all levels and work independently and remotely. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also imperative.
It is essential for this role that you are able to travel frequently and work away from home with occasional overnight stays when a customer or business needs dictate.
To apply for the vacancy, please complete the application process and upload a copy of your CV by clicking here.