m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Project Manager in our team. We offer a range of benefits including Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension, and Voluntary Benefits.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate dependent on experience.
As Dynamics 365 Project Manager, duties will include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the develop of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
- Liaise with PMO administrators to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each Client
- Planning and executing the implementation, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client’s organisation, business needs and challenges of their business sector
- Leading project communication and best practise throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Assist with management reporting
The successful candidate will have proven experience of managing the delivery of complex and challenging CRM projects. Experience of the Not for Profit sector is also highly desirable. In addition, they will have Experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Microsoft SureStep and Strong prioritisation, planning and time management skills, with the ability to establish and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
It is essential for this role that you are able to work flexible hours as and when required. Travelling to client sites will also be an integral part of the role, so the successful candidate should be comfortable with occasional overnight stays away from home.
To apply for the vacancy, please complete the application process and attach a copy of your CV.