m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester, London, and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics GP Consultant to join our team. We offer a range of benefits including Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension, Voluntary Benefits.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate depending on experience.
As a Dynamic GP Consultant, you will be required to implement strong planning and knowledge of Dynamics GP. Responsibilities include the full project life cycle of Dynamics GP / Distribution modules suite including setup and configuration, training, data conversions, upgrades and service pack installation, and custom report writing. Duties will include:
• Analysing the clients business, enabling you to understand and identify efficient ways Dynamics GP will add value to their business
• Planning and executing the implementation of Dynamics GP, providing regular progress updates to the client.
• Assist with project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation
• Inspire and guide new and existing clients on the integration and use of Dynamics GP.
• Provide on-going support to businesses once the system rollout has been completed
The successful candidate will have previous expertise of GP, SQL, and various integration tools. Additionally, experience in training clients, as well as the ability to communicate at all levels would be desirable. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also imperative.
It is essential for this role that you are able to travel frequently and work away from home with occasional overnight stays when the customer or business needs dictate.
To apply for the vacancy, please complete the application process and upload a copy of your CV by clicking here.