Charles R. Wynne, one of Ireland’s leading agricultural product suppliers and animal feed processors handles 30,000 tonnes of grain, distributes to over 300 customers and services 1,000 customers. After outgrowing their legacy ERP, they trusted Microsoft Dynamics GP to provide accurate reports on stock levels and financial activity.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP streamlined Wynnes operations
- It now uses an integrated system that provides batch traceability and other key accounting, reporting, and stock management functions
- Microsoft Dynamics GP gives Wynnes complete visibility of business information, and they can export to Excel with one click
- The legacy ERP solution did not provide stock management or full accounting functionality and lacked the capacity to handle the company’s rapid expansion
- In order to conduct a thorough review of competing solutions, Wynnes office manager attended several IT trade shows and invited five companies to demonstrate their products
- Microsoft Dynamics GP went live with 10 users on core financials
- The installation comprised the full set of Microsoft Dynamics GP financial accounting and sales order processing modules
- m-hance carried out custom configuration on the solution to provide Wynnes with specific functionality around harvesting activities, particularly the ability to deal with complex grain transactions
“The project went smoothly, thanks to the good work of our IT team and m-hance.
And the m-hance training programme helped us to get up and running straight away!”
Morgan O’Reilly, Office Manager
Charles R. Wynne Ltd.