Oxfam Ireland improves supporter engagement and Gift Aid reporting with NfP 365. The charity, with offices in Belfast, Dublin and Tanzania and 51 shops across Ireland, outgrew their previous systems and applied a competitive tendering process to select the solution that was right for them.
- NfP 365 will automate a range of manual processes to enable Oxfam Ireland to easily access, capture and report on detailed information relating to its donors and members to improve organisation-wide collaboration and strengthen supporter engagement.
- The system will also enable the more effective planning and communication of fundraising activities and measure the success of marketing campaigns to help the charity raise the funds it needs to continually improve its services to support people affected by poverty.
- NfP 365 seamlessly integrates into Oxfam Ireland’s finance, EPOS and retail systems, the charity will be able to more efficiently process Gift Aid claims in Northern Ireland and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Oxfam Ireland will also benefit from advanced reporting analysis to accurately monitor the performance of each of its 51 retail shops and manage emergency funding applications in a more effective way.
- Oxfam Ireland’s systems were restrictive and no longer cost-effective to develop as the charity expanded. It therefore sought a user-friendly and highly customised system to more effectively manage its donations, marketing activities and complex Gift Aid reporting requirements.
- Having to manually manage each aspect of marketing, fundraising, donor engagement and reporting was time-consuming and laborious – Oxfam Ireland wanted a system that would free up their staff so they could spend more time proactively building better relationships with their supporters.
- The charity selected NfP 365, a tailored Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution from m-hance, due to its proven integration capabilities, ease of use and reputation within the not-for-profit sector.