We are delighted to announce that we are hosting an exclusive, free-to-attend Dynamics GP customer business briefing in London on the 23rd May 2019.
Those who registered before Friday 27th April 2019 will be entered into our free PRIZE DRAW to win a £500 voucher from Amazon.
You can view the complete agenda here; some of the highlights of our Dynamics GP customer business briefing include:
- Microsoft update and the future of Dynamics given by Errol Schoenfish (Director of Product Marketing, Microsoft)
- Dynamics GP: Road-map
- A customer testimonial on their journey to Dynamics 365 Business Central (Graphcore)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer engagement (CRM) & Business Central – Total SaaS-based solution
- 3rd party sessions presented by SAP concur, Draycir, Jet, eOne
- Breakout session one: Dynamics GP and PowerBI
- Breakout session one: GDPR your commitment to data
- Breakout session two: NfP 365
- Breakout session two: Making Tax Digital – are you there yet?
- Breakout session three: Levering the Cloud for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery and Hosting
- Breakout session three: GP Tips & Techniques
- Breakout session four: GP2018 R2 – Function & features
- Breakout session four: Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Customer Service (CRM)
- Lunch and drinks refreshments will be provided throughout the day finishing with a drinks reception
At our Dynamics GP customer event, we will also be looking at the latest reporting options and how these can be integrated with your existing software to improve your reporting and BI capabilities.
Plus, spend some time catching up with your m-hance Account Manager and chat to our 3rd party partners including Jet Global, SAP Concur, eOne and Draycir.
Only those attending on the day will be entered into the prize draw. The draw will be made at 4.15pm on Thursday 23rd May, 2019 at The Royal National Hotel.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so book your space now to avoid disappointment.
Please register and save the date:
Thursday 23rd May 2019
The Royal National Hotel
Thanks to our 3rd party partners: