Microsoft Dynamics 365 for small and medium-sized charities.
Whatever the size of your not-for-profit organisation you still need to run effective marketing and fundraising campaigns that allow you to better engage with your supporters.
Join us at this exclusive m-hance and Microsoft event designed specifically for small and medium-sized not-for-profit organisations as we explore how you can improve your supporter relationships, enhance your marketing efforts and increase fundraising.
Free to attend, this half-day (10:00 – 14:00) event will be held at NCVO’s offices at Society Building, 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- Get an exclusive look at NfP 365 Essentials – a CRM designed for small and medium charities.
- Learn how you can gain a 360-degree view of your supporters, donors and volunteers.
- Explore how to better analyse your supporter data, ensuring all data is secure and compliant.
- Learn how your charity can implement effective fundraising campaigns and improve communication efforts.
- Hear Adapta Consulting and Microsoft discuss the steps charities are taking to develop a digital transformation strategy.
- Network with other charities and not-for-profit organisations.