Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s modern and highly functional. A scalable solution for small to medium businesses. Explore Business Central and its connectivity with Office 365 and Power BI.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud SAAS solution. This means it is hosted by Microsoft, who look after all of the infrastructure and backups for the application. It also means that the solution updates automatically, meaning on-premise upgrades are a thing of the past.
As it is based in the cloud it has great connectivity with Office 365, it can even work within Outlook and the Dynamics 365 suite.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is enabling organisations to make more informed decisions via reporting within the solution or via Power BI. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central functionality includes:
• Making Tax Digital for VAT
• Manage budgets
Super quick item search capabilities to track down product availability, substitutes and relevant purchases.
• Centralise every detail of your inventory regardless of its physical location
• Automatically offer substitute items when preferred items are unavailable
• Manage customer refunds and sales credits
From Opportunity Management through to invoicing can be easily managed within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
• Manage leads and contacts
• Quotes, Orders, invoices & receiving payments
Eradicate all uncertainty from supplier and vendor product catalogues with Universal Product Codes that cross reference discount agreements. No duplication. Just Dynamics 365 Business Central.
• Allow automatic workflows to speed up the process and reduce the likelihood of human error
• Streamline all of the purchase administration from invoice creation through to tracking accounts payable
• Improve vendor relationship by sharing information about your pricing, product plans and payment methods
Dynamics 365 Business Central unifies all teams involved with estimating, scheduling, costing and managing customer projects with dashboards that give senior management full, real-time visibility.
• Reduce project overspend with job-level budget monitoring and management
• Get clear insights into resource utilisation for accurate profitability reports
• Advanced costing and reporting functionality accurately captures complex jobs
Make decisions based on accurate, real-time comprehensive business performance insights with Dynamics 365 Business Central. Easily interpret business-wide financial management data using integrated applications like Microsoft Excel, our Power BI reporting module and Cortana Intelligence.
• Tracking department KPI’s is easy with personalised general ledger data reports
• Use Cortana Intelligence to accurately forecast future cash flow
• Visualise your business performance metrics in real time with built in Power BI dashboards
Dynamics 365 Business Central goes beyond standard SMB ERP functionality and offers multiple currency and document reporting capabilities as well as add-in applications in AppSource.
Our guided tour of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is for business leaders wanting to get a look and feel of the software that will digitally transform the organisation.
Complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange a tour with a software expert with industry experience within your sector.
Use your free session to:
• discover the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality
• see how it integrates with Office 365, Power BI
• test the features relevant for your business/industry
• ask any questions