This 45-minute on-demand webinar will be providing an overview of our “NfP 365 Finance” core solution, showcased by our m-hance product experts Daniel Booth & Sunita Chandnani.
Are you struggling to produce quick monthly financial reports and slice/dice your data as required? Do you spend hours trying to reconcile your partial VAT recovery transactions? Are your reports out of date by the time you have produced them?
m-hance’s NFP 365 Finance product addresses these with the following features;
- Cloud SaaS solution – accessible via mobile devices from any location.
- Part of the Microsoft stack with seamless integrations with Microsoft O365 products including Outlook and Excel.
- Built on Business Central, with full range of core financial modules and m-hance developed products including:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Our EFT module provides facilities for users to create their own EFT/BACS formats to help them manage financial transfers more efficiently and flexibly.
- Vendor / Supplier Bank details approval – As part of the EFT module, additional governance provided around bank detail changes and additions with the added approval process within Business Central itself.
- Partial VAT recovery module – save time and avoid operational delays with our effective solution to reclaim VAT correctly, without the need for any 3rd party software.
- PowerBI based real-time reporting via a predefined suite of reports including SoFA reports.
- Categorised Financial Transactions – With our NfP 365 Finance solution, all transactions can be tagged with various reporting categories dependent on your charity’s specific requirements.