Power Apps are part of Microsoft’s Power Platform, which also includes Power BI and Power Automate. In simple terms:
- You can collect, save, and modify data with Power Apps.
- You can display and analyse data with Power BI.
- You can automate data and marketing activities with Power Automate.
This 45-minute on-demand webinar will focus on “Power Apps”, showcased by our m-hance product experts Rhoddy Davies and Tom Grange. Power Apps have been designed so that they can be created by anyone – removing the need for specialist developers. You can build your own custom app which links to wherever you are storing your data, for example to Microsoft solutions like Excel, Sharepoint, or Dynamics 365 CRM, or to non-Microsoft products like Google Docs. You can build apps that improve your organisation’s processes which can ultimately enhance your customer experience, increase productivity, save time and much more.
Do you have a business pain point that a Power App might be able to help with? Would you like to know how to get started with building your Power App? Join our Power Apps 101 webinar to find out more. We will focus on:
- What are Power Apps?
- Power App Building Blocks
- Ways to build Power Apps
- Demo – Building a Leave Request Canvas App Using the Common Data Model