For those organisations still using the classic interface (or web interface as it’s officially known) on your Dynamics 365 Sales and Service solution, Microsoft will be enforcing the upgrade to the new Unified Interface on the 1st December 2020. It has been designed to bring together the different methods of accessing your platform onto the same web interface.
The aim of this eBook is to:
- Help you to understand what the Unified Interface means
- Guide you through the benefits the Unified Interface will bring to your organisation as well as any potential drawbacks
- Introduce you to some of the 2020 new features
- Highlight what some of the key changes look like in a live environment
- Take you through our recommended process of how to make the move over to the Unified Interface